Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Underbar konversation

Och så tänkte jag att:  jaja, vi får väl se hur det blir med salsa dansandet i Hurghada. Inte vet jag hur latinovärlden i Egypten fungerar. Salsa i Egypten, bara det säger massor om att jag också är mänsklig
och har en massa fördomar. Hurghada, det är väl nån dans kanske en gång i veckan i bästa fall. Men så var det tydligen inte. Många danstillfällen, men framför allt, många tillfällen att träffa lokalbor. Och det är ju det allra bästa, roligaste och mest fantastiska med att resa.




    • Hallo Madlén, you are always welcom to our Latin Parties 
      I added you in our group. Just follow the agenda.
      See you on the dancefloor.
      Miguel

  • för 23 timmar sedan
    Madlén Hjelmroth
    • Hi Miguel and thank you for your welcoming. Will bring my dancing shoes along. Look forward to attend at least one of your parties. I'm traveling on my and therefor no dance partner, would that be a problem you think?
      /M

  • för 12 timmar sedan
    SalsaGroup Hurghada
    • There is no problem Madlén, you know thath in the Latin world everyone dance with everyone, so no problem. By the way no one in the group has only one partner, we are all friends and we dance togheter. You wil see. The group is really nice 
      So bring yoour dance shoes, and all your energy and happiness to Hurghada, we wil wait for you 
      I think you wil stay at Al Gouna, isn't it? In Al Gouna there is nothingh to dance, but is only 25 minutes from Hurghada. S
      Tell me do you have a lot of experience with dancing? because the group here is new and the people are learning, but there is a lot of talent 
      Wel, Madlén , see you soon.
      Have a beutiful day!
      Miguel

      That is nice to hear. Just what I think is the best thing with salsa, everybody dancing and enjoying the music. The main thing is to meet new acquaintances, maby new friends. Yes, I'll be staying in El Gouna so I supose the best thing is to take a taxi to Hurghada. My arrival is 23 April so we will probably meet in the 28th if you have a party that weekend.Looking forward to se you. Take care for now. 

        • Hallo Madlén, we have a party thursday 26 at the SAMBA, next to Sunrise Holidays at Sheraton Road
        • Friday at Café au Lait or at Marina, (we wil let you know) and saturday our Beach Party at the Moon Valley. All in Hurghada
        • see you soon and take my mobiel in case of: xxxxxxxxxxx Miguel

      • för 11 timmar sedan
        Madlén Hjelmroth
        • Oh, lovely, thank you Miguel. I will give you a call or send you a text. Thank you again, you are most kind to help me. Really looking forward!!!
        • my phone number is +46xxxxxxxxxx  in case you send me a text
        • you take care and have a nice day

      • för 11 timmar sedan
        SalsaGroup Hurghada
        • I got it, and I'm sure we wil have a very nice dance evenings here 
        • See you soon Madlén!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment